“ Trip A ” is used to display data relating to:
- Trip distance.
- Average consumption.
- Instant consumption
- Average speed
- Travel time (driving time).
“Trip B” is supplied on versions having a multifunctional display and is used to display data relating to:
- Trip distance B.
- Average consumption B.
- Average speed B.
- Travel time B (driving time).
How to reset warning service light on a Fiat Ducato III.
Scheduled servicing ( service ) Fiat Ducato third generation.
Through this function it is possible to display information connected to proper vehicle servicing.
Proceed as follows:
- Briefly press button MODE: service in km or mi, according to previous setting, will be displayed see paragraph “Units”.
- Briefly press button MODE to go back to the menu screen or press the button for long to go back to the standard screen.
The “Service schedule” plans different service intervals according to engine models; service interval is displayed automatically, with the ignition key at MAR, starting from 2,000 km (or 1,240 mi) from this deadline and it is shown again every 200 km (or 124 mi). Oil change warning messages are displayed in the same way. Use buttons ▲ and ▼ to display alternately service schedule info and engine oil change info. Below 200 km servicing indications are displayed more frequently. Service indications will be displayed in km or mi according to previous unit setting. When a programmed maintenance interval (coupon) is near to come, turning the ignition key to MAR, the display will show the message “ Service ” followed by the number of km/mi to go before vehicle servicing. Contact a Fiat Dealership to carry out any service operation provided by the “Service schedule” and to reset the display.
1. Turn ignition to on without starting the engine.
2. Press and hold the button situated in right side of the dashboard.
3. The button must be held down for about 10 seconds until the display shows a spanner and CFG 1.
4. Release the button and then press it again and hold down for about 5 seconds until the CFG1 and wrench key will disappear.
5. Done, you managed to resetservice spanner light Fiat Ducato 2.
How to reset change oil indicator system Fiat 500.
Your vehicle is equipped with an engine oil change indicator system. The “Change Engine Oil” message will flash in the EVIC display for approximately 10 seconds after a single chime has sounded to indicate the next scheduled oil change interval. The engine oil changeindicator system is duty cycle based, which means the engine oil change interval may fluctuate, dependent upon your personal driving style. Unless reset, this message will continue to display each time you turn the ignition switch to the ON/RUN position. To turn off the message temporarily, press and release the MENU/ESC button. To reset the oil change indicator system (after performing the scheduled maintenance), refer to the following procedure.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position. Do not start the engine.
2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly, three times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF/LOCK position.
4. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.
All information how to reset change oil light indicator is taken from Fiat 500 owners manual.
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.