How to reset oil service on a Skoda Fabia Elegance combi 1.4 16v AUB 74kw 2002
Press and hold button A (the right/cel din dreapta)
Switch ignition ON Release button A
The letters ,OEL, or ,OIL, will appear in the trip recorder display
For models with digital clock turn button B to the right until ,bar, appears in the display
For models with analogue clock pull out button B until ,bar, appears in the display
How to reset service light on a Skoda Superb
1) key in OFF position,
2) press and hold right button on the dashboard,
3) turn key in ON position,
4) release right button
5) turn the left button on the dashboard in a right direction
Reset service light Skoda Octavia 2, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
1. Switch off the ignition and press the reset knob of the trip counter below the speedometer and hold.
2. Switch on the ignition and release the reset button, one of the service events appear in the display.
3. It is possible to switch between the the readouts of the service events by briefly pressing the reset button.
4. When the particular service event is displayed, turn the button for setting the digital clock to the right, service appears in the display.
5. Switch off the ignition. Only now is the service event reset.
Longlife service intervals require diagnostic tool. Fixed intervals: Press and hold button below the speedometer. Turn ignition to the “ON” position.
“SERVICE” is displayed. Release button. Turn button below the tachometer to the right until display is reset. Turn ignition off.
For oil press and hold the right hand button on the cluster – oil will appear in the display – release right hand button then turn left hand button clockwise until —– appears.
For insp prees and hold right hand button – turn on ignition – release button then press and release button again – insp will appear in the display – turn left hand button as before until —– appears.
note: if you’re clearing the insp service sometimes it’s neccessary to clear the oil service afterwards (if it wasn’t done at oil service)