1. Turn the ignition on without starting the engine.
2. Set the display window to ODO, TRIP.
3. Turn the ignition switch off.
4. Pressing the button PUSCH ODO TRIP reset switch turn the ignition switch to the ON position (keep pressing for at least 5 seconds).
5. Reset procedure is complete
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Ensure odometer reading is shown, turn ignition off.
3. While holding down the trip meter reset knob turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
4. Hold down knob for at least 5 seconds. The odometer indicates “000000″ and the light goes off. If the system fails to reset, the light will continue flashing.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.
1. Pull the vehicle over to a safe area, if the light comes on while driving. If you are very close to a store that sells motor oil, stop there. Do not continue driving with the indicator light lit, as severe engine damage may occur.
2. Turn off the vehicle’s engine and open the hood. Locate the oil filler cap and oil dipstick on the top-front of the engine.
3. Check the engine oil level on the oil dipstick. If the engine oil is low, remove the oil cap and add oil until the oil level on the oil dipstick reaches the “Full” mark.
4. Replace the oil cap and restart the Kia. The oil light should turn off within a few seconds of starting the vehicle.