1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position (do not start the engine). Use the ENTER button (?) and toggle the vehicle information display to show the SETTING screen. Use the NEXT button (?) to select.
2. Use the NEXT button (?) to select MAINTENANCE
i) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > OIL > ENGINE OIL to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil change.
ii) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > FILTER > to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil filter.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Reset the service incdicator on this model as follows:
1.Swith ignition on.
2.Press the menu reset button untill the service interval is displayed.
3.Repeatedly press the Step button untill to set mileage to next service.
4.Press the C/T button untill the display changes.
5.Tap the Step button untill ‘yes’ appears.
6>press tghe C/T button then switch off ignition
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.
Engine should be off, hold down both buttons at the end off stork.
Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then press buttons ten times. The new mileage will show.
If it’s just the spanner flashing on the dashboard then it’s easy to reset.
Scroll through display using button on end of wiper stalk until you get to the remaining mileage.
Press and hold button until display flashes to new service mileage.
Keep button held until the spanner stops flashing and let go of button.
Turn ignition off and on to check, bingo!!
You can reset the SERV/MIL light by disconnecting battery negative for 20 seconds but you need to recode your radio, and if fault is still active it will come back on again
With the ignition on, Press the end of the wiper stalk until miles to service appears on the dash screen.
Now, press and hold the mileage reset button on the instrument binnacle for more than 5 seconds, it will start to flash. Let go. This will reset your miles to service to the factory setting and get rid of the flashing spanner!