Skip to content
- Press the Start/Stop button (do not start the engine).
- Press the square button, located on the steering wheel to display the SETTINGS mode.
- Use the up/down arrow buttons to highlight SETTINGS and confirm with the ENTER button.
- From the SETTINGS menu select MAINTENANCE and confirm with the ENTER button.
- Select the maintenance item to be reset; reset distance and confirm with the ENTER button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.