Reset oil Volkswagen Golf 6 warning light that appears in the dashboard of your car can be reset manually without using a computer or other device costly.
Follow these instructions to reset service interval Volkswagen Golf 6:
1. Get into the driver’s seat and make sure all the doors are closed
2. Insert the ignition key
3. With the ignition switched-off, press and hold the “0.0” button (it’s on the lower center portion of the dash)
5. With the “0.0” button depressed, switch-on the ignition (but don’t start the engine)
6. Once the ignition is turned-on, release the “0.0” button
7. Press the “0.0” button again to reset the service reminder message.
This reset is required to be made only after the engine maintenance performed by replacing oil and filters corresponding engine that comes with your vehicle. This operation must be performed by a qualified and experienced to not cause serious damage to the engine and the risk can not be used.