Reset oil Mercedes Benz Viano warning light that appears in the dashboard of your car can be reset manually without using a computer or other device costly.
Follow these instructions to reset service interval Mercedes Benz Viano / turn off service indicator Mercedes Benz Viano:
- Ensure ignition is switched OFF.
- Switch ignition ON and briefly press button[A] twice.
- Within 10 seconds: Switch ignition OFF.
- Press and hold button [A].
- Switch ignition ON.
- Continue to hold button [A].
- The remaining distance will be displayed.
- After aproximately 10 seconds a warning sound will be heard and the new remaining distance will appear in the digital display.
- Release button [A].
This reset is required to be made only after the engine maintenance performed by replacing oil and filters corresponding engine that comes with your vehicle. This operation must be performed by a qualified and experienced to not cause serious damage to the engine and the risk can not be used.