Press and hold the trip reset button.
Turn on the ignition while still holding the trip reset button you will hear the normal beeping noise.
Hold trip reset button until the service tool (little spanner) disappears and 3 dashes appear (- – -).
You can now release the button and the service interval/oil change light is reset
1. Press and Hold the Odometer knob in
2. Turn the ignition on (do not start the car though)
3. Turn the odometer knob to the right and hold for about 5 secs.
4. Release odometer knob and switch ignition off.
5. Start car, Service indicator should now be gone.== Answer ==
cheers for the info worked first time probably saved me a few quid putting the car to a dealers.