How can you reset service light, maintance on Toyota Avensis
1. Set the multi-information display to TRIP A.
2. Turn the ignition switch off.
3. Press and hold the ODO / TRIP switch, and turn the ignition switch on (IG).
4. After turning the ignition switch on (IG), keep holding the switch for at least 5 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition on without starting the engine.
2. Set the display window to ODO, TRIP.
3. Turn the ignition switch off.
4. Pressing the button PUSCH ODO TRIP reset switch turn the ignition switch to the ON position (keep pressing for at least 5 seconds).
5. Reset procedure is complete
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Ensure odometer reading is shown, turn ignition off.
3. While holding down the trip meter reset knob turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
4. Hold down knob for at least 5 seconds. The odometer indicates “000000″ and the light goes off. If the system fails to reset, the light will continue flashing.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
When “CHECK ENGINE OIL” is displayed on the Super Monitor, press the “SELECT” button below the display until “ENGINE OIL” mode is displayed (unless it already is displayed). Then press and hold the “SET” button until “OK” is displayed.
To reset the “OIL CHANGE” light, remove the cover from the switch located below the speedometer. Insert a blunt object and depress the switch.