This Maintenance light is a reminder : “TIME FOR AN OIL CHANGE!”
1. Turn the ignition key to the ‘OFF’ position with the trip meter A reading shown.
2. Turn the ignition key to the ‘ON’ position while holding down the trip meter ‘RESET’ button.
3. Hold down the knob for at least 5 seconds. The odometer indicates ‘000000’ and the light goes off.
How can you reset service light, maintance on Toyota Avensis
1. Set the multi-information display to TRIP A.
2. Turn the ignition switch off.
3. Press and hold the ODO / TRIP switch, and turn the ignition switch on (IG).
4. After turning the ignition switch on (IG), keep holding the switch for at least 5 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition on without starting the engine.
2. Set the display window to ODO, TRIP.
3. Turn the ignition switch off.
4. Pressing the button PUSCH ODO TRIP reset switch turn the ignition switch to the ON position (keep pressing for at least 5 seconds).
5. Reset procedure is complete