How to reset oil service on a Skoda Fabia Elegance combi 1.4 16v AUB 74kw 2002
Press and hold button A (the right/cel din dreapta)
Switch ignition ON Release button A
The letters ,OEL, or ,OIL, will appear in the trip recorder display
For models with digital clock turn button B to the right until ,bar, appears in the display
For models with analogue clock pull out button B until ,bar, appears in the display
How to reset service light on a Skoda Superb
1) key in OFF position,
2) press and hold right button on the dashboard,
3) turn key in ON position,
4) release right button
5) turn the left button on the dashboard in a right direction
Hot to reset service light on a Seat Inca
Switch on the ignition.
Press the left hand button on the clocks and hold it in while switching off the ignition.
Release the button and you should be able to toggle between the oil, insp1 and insp2 indicators.
Choose the one you want to reset.
On the right hand side of the clocks there is two buttons.
Press and hold the bottom button with a biro and hold it until the display is reset.
1. Insert the key into the ignition but leave the ignition turned off.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Press and release the MIN clock adjustment button.
5. Release the trip odometer reset button when the oil change light resets.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.